Saturday 25 March 2017

BEAD SOUP BLOG PARTY REVEAL!

Today is the day for revealing what we have made with the bead I received from my partner Tracy Stillman

The bead from Tracy was a beautiful green color and as soon as it arrived I knew exactly the main beads I would use for a necklace some Australian chrysoprase a great match for the focal, I have had the beads for ever and now I am so glad I kept them as I think they look really nice, I also used Tourmaline rondels and some silver beads, the dangle is Jade with a silver bead cap. I hope my partner will like the necklace and I hope I have done justice to the bead you sent me Tracy!

Here is the link for the rest of the folk and I just want to say Thank You Lori Anderson for having the courage to start up your awesome Bead Soup again, so just click on the link below scroll down the page to take a trip round some great blogs. 
http://www.prettythingsblog.com/…/welcome-to-bead-soup-blog…

~Jackie~





24 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Jackie,

I'm so sorry I've been out of touch for so long!

That necklace is absolutely stunning, and you really brought the best out in that glorious focal - the style is uniquely yours and I can tell it anywhere.

Will drop you a line later today once I've hopped a few more blogs.

Pepita said...

Hi Jackie,
the beads are really a perfect match to the focal. Nice job!
Alenka

Ann Schroeder said...

Beautiful colors. I love chrysoprase as well. It's fun when something you've kept for a long time finds the right design. Great work.

lisivonabc said...

Very nice work!

Ann said...

Beautiful necklace, very elegant.

Susanm said...

Gorgeous necklace - your design does a great job of highlighting the lovely ocal.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty~~~ your bead choices are perfect with that focal!!

Becky Pancake said...

Hi Jackie, Your are right that bead is wonderful. Your design showed it to perfection.

Ann Marie Hodrick said...

Wow! Such a beautiful, soft use of color and texture. Lovely!

bailaora said...

so interesting necklace! great job!!!

Hannah said...

I'm so glad that Lori started up the Blog Hop again, too. You did a beautiful job with your bead soup. Thanks for sharing so much inspiration with us.

Tracy said...

Wow, Jackie - this is gorgeous! I really love what you've done with the Peruzi focal bead and I love how you've paired it with the tourmaline beads, I never would've thought to do this, but it really works. Your floral clasp complements the bead perfectly too.

Unknown said...

very Pretty, I love nature stone jewelry.

Terri Del Signore said...

Well in my opinion - justice has been done!!

Barb Fernald said...

I love how so many of us were inspired to use beads "we've had hanging around forever." The whole hoarding theme played out. It's a beautiful necklace!

Unknown said...

LOVE the necklace - the focal is AMAZING!!!

Maria Rosa Sharrow said...

Gorgeous focal. Lovely color combination. Nice work.

Skyline Beads said...

That focal is amazing, your necklace is beautiful!

kathyinozarks said...

Beautiful Jackie

joy said...

Such a beautiful focal, and such a lovely design you made to showcase it. Great job, great soup.

Unknown said...

You did a really beautiful job! I love the stone variations.

Deelitful Boudoir Photography said...

Very pretty colors and focal!

Terri said...

Such a pretty focal! I like how you even added more interest by you beads choice and design.!

Unknown said...

Oh Jackie, That tourmaline really makes the chrysoprase & the focal POP! Beautiful necklace.