Monday 21 September 2015

ART JEWELRY CHALLENGE FOR SEPTEMBER!

I will be away on  holiday till the end of the month so thought I had better write a bit about the challenge now and post a bit early.

I loved the colours in the painting and found myself very drawn to the shades of blue and yellow/green particularly. 
View of the Pond at Charleston, East Sussex by Vanessa Bell

 So although time was short for me this month I set to work on a pair of rather organic earrings, I chose to use a blend of silvery blue Polymer with some Swarovski crystals in yellow shades, so that they reflect the soft colours of the painting. I hung them on Sterling silver hooks with little petal bead caps.


I would have like to have more time to explore more beads as I had ideas for a bracelet, sadly this month there was not the time due to commitments.

Here is a link to the Art Bead Scene page. 
http://artbeadscene.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/september-monthly-challenge.html

~Jackie~
Comments are always much appreciated and read, thank you.

No comments: