Saturday 16 May 2015

THE ART TRAIL!

Our Art Trail last Sunday went quite well, not sure what to expect as this is the first year our town has held it, some people said they couldn't find us although I think they just didn't walk far enough up the road, anyhow we met some nice people and everyone was pleasant.

I sold my first Kumihimo necklace a rather elaborate one with baby blue pearls and garnets all the findings I made in Polymer, it was one of my favourite necklaces as it took me a long time in working out the design and making it was incredibly fiddly, the lady who bought it liked three of my necklaces maybe she will get in touch and buy the other two...!!! She also bought a pair of earrings, I think she was trying to buy something from everyone which was a lovely thing to do.

Here is a picture of the necklace.


~Jackie~

No comments: