Tuesday 24 December 2013

JUST A SHORT POST FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON!

As you can see I have not been able to post recently as I have been ill with a very virulent virus on and off for over a month now.

I had so much to write about, my holiday in Turkey with my daughter and share some pictures with you and different things I have been making before I fell ill. I hope I shall be back after Christmas and if anyone still reads my blog, I would like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas or whatever you celebrate at this time and a very Happy, Healthy, Harmonious and Peaceful New Year.

~Jackie~

2 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Hope the Holiday Season finds you returned to good health, Jackie, and may 2014 be the best year yet for you, both personally and in your business.

Merry Christmas!
Monique
New Brunswick, Canada

Vicki Boster said...

Is this the blog you wanted entered in the GYB event - this is the one I entered. Please let me know asap if this is right.
Vicki