Sunday 6 September 2009

An update


It has been ages since I last posted on here I have been leaving it up to Lara to do the posting but I have recently gone back to my roots and have started painting again, after a holiday with friends in Ireland. I came home with loads of photos of places we visited mostly coastal, ruined castles etc but there were several gems among the usual snaps one of them was this sweet little St Gobban's church just big enough to hold the bridal couple and parson with possibly two witnesses, I painted two pictures one I sent as a gift to my friends and this one I kept as a memento of a happy time spent with them.

2 comments:

ChezChani said...

That's wonderful. Always wished I could draw, even a little.

BluMoon said...

Thanks for your kind words I got such a kick out of painting this little church, so glad you like it.